Monday, December 1, 2014

Even a Man without Qualities has a Father with Qualities

I was born of a mother and father. I tell here of the latter

        My father, Pierre Ibrahim, is man of 56 years of age, working now in the industry of automotive sales, to support himself, his wife, and his last at home child, myself. Including he who now types, he has fathered four children, of which I am the youngest. His living in America, unlike mine, was not the result of circumstances neither he nor anyone besides God and, to a lesser extent, the bearer of his fetus state had control over, but a willful emigration from Lebanon.

Segment 1: An Introduction of Sorts

Segment 2: Youth; Ambles about the New World; Contentment

Segment 3: Season of Migration to the North; The Disparity Between the Immediately Familiar and the Subconsciously Familiar



Segment 4:  Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment